Originally Written

Monday, June 28, 2010

SCHOOL!

wahh...term 3 started already. time flies so fast aye! well...i got a new science and maths teacher. they were both okay so far. but my science teacher sepak damn loud. hahah!

yea..well...there were not that much lessons today. only history and there's an assignment for us to do. i did'nt really know how to do it so i just tried my best. and yea....i'm kinda in a holiday mood while i'm really excited to go to school. i felt sleepy during classes.

ohh yea....i have to bring my full uniform tomorrow for inspection. grrr....
st john day is on wednesday but if i'm not wrong i won't have to stand at the parade square as on that day there's temperature taking. ahh...i haven't polish my boots yet. i lost my kiwi since last year and i haven't bought a new one untill now. hahahah!! sad.


so yeahh...that's what basically happen today.
buhbyes!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment