Originally Written

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Holidays ! Yeah !

Heyloo peeps ! Holidays are here ! But one week only uh . Hahaha !
Well , this time , there are not so much activities during the holidays . Only got AGI and Photography course .

Well , on Sunday was AGI . Honestly , it was BORING ! Just sitting down and watch the parade . And the guest of honour came late . I was like so pissed off as alot of people in the parade were like gonna faint . And there is one girl who fainted and didnt woke up till we went back . Haizz , so poor thing .

And then , on Monday was my Photography course . And damn , it pissed me off again . That stupid Jazzni . Urgh ! I like wanna punch his face !
Well , actually at the computer lab while we were having our theory lesson , he was like gossiping about me and looking at me . Its like so obvious that he was talking about me . Then Elson told me that he was scolding vulgarities about me . So , ignored and continue paying attention to the lesson .
Then we headed to Chinatown to snap some pictures . During the whole trip we took pictures. i think we took over a hundred photos . And then during the end of the trip , something bad happen . Again , it was that JAZZNI . He grabbed Elson's neck and push him to the ground . Then when Elson was on the ground , he like wanted to knock Elson's head onto the floor . Then when Afiqa like sound him , he give her this look like he wanna fight . ARGH ! I just hate it when he give us that look . He think what , he so big uh . We not scared of him lah . Then wanna make his hair like mohawk . Look like chicken got uh . Hahaha !

Well , okay . Byebye ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment