Originally Written

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Past Few Months, Weeks, Days :P



Photo taken during Jalan Raya Day 2 :)


Boo! :P Hello everyone! i'm really sorry for not updating my blog for like one month plus. I was really busy with exams and some stuff. Hmm, well now that exams are over........can ENJOY! Hahaha! ROAR! And yeah, planned alot of activities already. Class chalet in November. And, theres camps. BNCO Course and Camp. I have to be mentally and physically prepared for that. Its gonna be really strict and tough. Everything must be tip top!

And also, i finally realise that i'm not lacking of clothes. Now i just need my men's cardigan and i am already happy. But i havent go and get one. I realise that i have alot of clothes that i could wear. Well, i guess that i'm just to picky last time. Hahaha!

Now, the only thing that i'm worried is....my results for EOY. I seriously don't know if i could get to the class that i want. Hmmmmmz.....just hope for the best. Streaming.

Ohh, and by the way, i got a new nickname thanks to Chermaine. Its G-Dragon. Which means..Guava Dragon. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment